La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluid Sunscreen Review

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Although I don't use much makeup these days (coz hello God-saving eyelash extensions and lazy preggy hormones LOL) - sunscreen is definitely a must-have due to my busy mummy lifestyle. As the toddler goes to school in the morning, I need to pick him up at around 12.30pm in the afternoon, which is like the HOTTEST time of the day. Even when Im driving, I can feel the sun burninggggg 💥. Do you know that you should even apply sunscreen while you are home? UV rays penetrate through windows and its best to use a day lotion with some form of SPF to avoid pigmentation in the long run. 
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluid Sunscreen Review 
La Roche-Posay's newest sunscreen has very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA long rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to an optimized version of a filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, which is both soothing and an antioxidant for skin.
Recently its just me and my La Roche-Posay everyday when I go makeup-less especially. 
Being currently pregnant, I am cautious of what I use on my skin and the La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluid has :
- New ultra-light texture: fluid, non-greasy, imperceptible with an invisible finish.
- Very water resistant
- Tested under dermatological control. 
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic
Instructions are simple, simply apply  just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
The La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluid also promises to prevent sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies. It also prevents sun-induced pigment spots (hello hello pregnancy, and photosensitization).  
Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage. (Me - aging skin 😥)
This handy little bottle dispenses sunscreen effectively and quickly. The light white fluid absorbed into my skin and didn't leave a sticky after-feel. There is no scent (which I love, cant stand those super strong smelling sunscreen~) and left my skin feeling hydrated even if I use it alone, without my normal day moisturizer. Upon application, my face has a matte glow, and it doesn't leave an oil sheen like some other sunscreens. There's also a Tinted version (here) for those who prefer a light coverage. 
After 
I used it when I was out at Botanical Gardens taking my Maternity shoot recently and it was perfect for the hot weather! Remember to also use sunscreen on your décolleté areas, shoulders and anywhere that will be exposed to the sun for maximum sun protection. Stay safe and have fun under the sun! Thanks for looking 💋 
The La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Fluid Sunscreen 50ml are available at $46.90 each at Lazada online, Watsons and Guardian pharmacies islandwide.
For more info, please head to :
La Roche-Posay Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/LRPSG
La Roche-Posay Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/lrpsg/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive